Sunday, September 13, 2009

I remembered watching "Triumph in the Skies" which is a Hong Kong drama television series. I never knew this drama was such memorable to others until I read their blogs. They all love it as much as I am!. It's really a great drama. It shows the story of several people who are in the aviation industry. Oh my, how nice those pilots look in their uniforms! This drama is probably the best drama I've ever watched in my life, and my favourite. I learned a lot about the life of pilots from it. I can watch it over and over again!! The drama also shows flight training in Adelaide. That was the time when I took a step closer into the life of a pilot. I read aviation stuffs and articles about pilots' life and career on the internet. And I finally knew what I wanted ever since in my life and as my career. Yes, P-I-L-O-T.


No comments:

Post a Comment